provides exciting professional and social opportunities for UTM students who are interested in supporting the library in this rapidly changing environment. It also aims to foster closer relationship between the library and its customers.
- Membership is open to all current UTM students.
- Have a passion and strong interest in performing voluntary work.
- Posses a positive mindset and able to contribute ideas in promoting, improving library services and reading culture to the society.
- Specially designed Friends of the UTM Library badge.
- Special invitation to library events and activities.
- Involvement in library dialog sessions to contribute ideas in library improvement.
- Involvement in library corporate social responsibilities (CSR) programmes.
- Certificate of participation and appreciation for being part of Friends of the UTM Library.
How to become Friends of the UTM Library
Membership is free.
Click form below to join as member (ONLY FOR UTM KL)