WHAT IS LIBRARIAN BY APPOINTMENT?
This personalized assistance service will help users with guidance on how to use the library’s resources effectively. You may request an individual appointment with our professional librarian. It is a one-time session of up to one hour. Librarian By Appointment currently offers appointments from Sunday to Friday at 9.00 am until 4.30 pm. Appointment requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance before the actual appointment date.
We can help you in variety of areas, such as:
- Search the subscribed online databases
- Navigate the online public access catalog (OCEAN)
- Download the online theses and exam papers
- Apply the information searching techniques
- Use the reference manager
- Use the plagiarism checker
Appointments are available via online (Webex / Google Meet) or face to face. Fill out our online form to schedule your appointment. Once your request has been submitted, the librarian in charge will get back to you by email to confirm the appointment within one (1) working day.