INTERLIBRARY LOAN – JOURNAL
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT INTER LIBRARY LOAN SERVICE
- Before applying for Interlibrary Loan, please check the availability of the item in PSZ collection (via OPAC and PSZ subscribed online databases). ILL is only applicable for item which is NOT AVAILABLE in UTM Library
- Item requested must not be on loan by other user. Reservation can be made via OPAC if the item is on loan.
- For each application you made, you will be charged RM2.00. This is a processing fee and it is non-refundable. Payment must be made at the Circulation Counter, PSZ after you have received the confirmation reply.
- Applications to PSZKL and Perpustakaan Menara Razak are free.
- A maximum of five (5) titles are allowed per application. Fill in all the required information in the interlibrary loan form correctly.
FEEDBACK TO YOU
- The first feedback will be given within a week. If no response is received, please email at email@example.com or come to the Research Support Consultant for further action.
- Second feedback will be given, once the item is available for pick-up at the Circulation Counter.
- The material will be supplied within 14 days from the date of application.