How can I become a library member? (Membership)
- Every new full-time/part-time off campus students and permanent staff members of UTM is issued a UTM identification card when they first register with the University. The barcode, affixed on the reverse of the card, is used to activate the member’s record.
- External Members, UTM Family Members and Corporate Members are required to bring two passport-size photographs to the library and registration can be made at the Circulation Counter during office hours.
- Membership must be renewed annually except for UTM Family Membership.
- Temporary staffs and External Members will be charged RM10.00 on replacement of membership cards.
- Membership cards are non-transferable except to Corporate Members for a fee of RM50.00.
As a library member, can I use other academic libraries?
Yes. You can visit other academic libraries for reference purpose and kindly bring along your student / staff card.